Autodesk Interview Questions in Manchester, NH

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk (Manchester, NH) in April 2014.

Interview

I just finished the first phone interview. The interviewer was really nice but the questions were hard. I was asked 5-6 questions and some are really easy, but some are really, hm....new to me. Like he asked me what is activity and intent when you write an Android program.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an application if it is supposed to keep running for 20 years without rebooting.   1 Answer

Technical Lead - GIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Manchester, NH) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 separate phone calls: - one from Autodesk's internal recruiter to set up an initial interview with the hiring manager - a one-hour interview with the hiring manager - 2 follow up interviews each an hour long and each with a small group The schedule (date, time, conference line number and passcodes) were all coordinated by Autodesk and communicated to me by email. All interviews followed a similar format: introductions, an explanation of the interview structure, and the actual interview questions themselves.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you regret getting a person (or group) involved in a business situation. Explain the situation and the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Explain how you approach problem solving, specifically the things you'll do before making a difficult decision.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you've had to be creative.   Answer Question
    • Describe the best presentation you ever gave. Describe how you prepared for it, how you delivered it, and specific things that made your realize how distinctive or effective the presentation was.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to make and deliver an unpopular decision.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Manchester, NH) in January 2009.

Interview

They flew me over, did several one-on- one interviews, the staff was friendly.HNowever, despite my several follow up messages, after flying me over and spending a whole day, they did not give any response. i found this weird as the interview had gone smooth. It is OK that they may not have thought I was the right person, but no matter what everyone deserves a response. Dead silence is not the curtous way to handle things.