Interviews for Top Jobs at Autoliv
- Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Safety Engineer (1)
- Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Coop (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Purchasing Intern (1)
- Inflator Group - Engineering (1)
- Process Engineering (Intern) (1)
- Algorithm Developer for Radars (1)
- Quality Assurance Department (1)
- Co-op Technical (Electronics Hardware) (1)
- Lead Hardware Engineer (1)
Algorithm Developer for Radars Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Autoliv (Lowell, MA) in July 2010.
The manager first gave me brief details about the work and kind of work i will have to do.
Then basically asked me to explain the project works related to my masters courses and Graduate project.
Then he gave me a small Test on basic C and C++.
They liked my profile because i was comfortable in Matlab and Hardware.
Got accepted the very next day.