Automated Health Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Bilingual - Choice Counseling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Automated Health Systems in September 2012.

Two formal interviews, due to the fact that I was being tested on my spanish skills. Basic questions such as: explain a time you had to solve a situation at work and such. There's also a typing test to do to prove your writing speed.

No. I tried for a dollar more, but no luck since it is a fix pay scale.

Current Employee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Automated Health Systems in January 2013.

Questions about my resume were asked and I sat down to take several tests to determine my eligibility for the position.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall a difficult question, but I did stumble over one. I was asked how I would handle difficult calls with customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Automated Health Systems in May 2010.

Fast, easy, face to face with Human Resources manager and the last one face to face with manager project

Interview Questions
    No negociation, you can take it if you want or not.

Provider Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Automated Health Systems in October 2008.

When I interviewed with Automated I had two interviews, but now the interview process last a lot longer. The questions asked in the interview are pretty standard, but make sure you know some medicaid verbage as you will be tested a little. Practice on communication and writing as the job requires that your skills in these areas are top notch. It doesn't hurt to know a little about their program Illinois Health Connect either, you can find all this information on the web very easily. Dress professionally since you are required to dress professionally when ur out in the field. Expect between 2-5 interviews, your first one will be over the phone your second with the Provider Service Manger, your third interview will most likely be with the PSR Manager and Project director, and your fourth interview will involve the head of HR, PSR Manager, and possibly the Project Director, if you ace the final interview they will call you to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would u handle a complaint from your network or How have you handled difficult complaints or issues in the past?   View Answer

Choice Counseling Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Automated Health Systems in February 2012.

Interview went very well!

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Automated Health Systems in November 2011.

I was contacted directly by the HR director to interview for a Business Analyst position, everything was done over the phone. The woman doing the interview was pleasant though had no specific details regarding the position she was trying to hire for.

Worked for Automated Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!