Automated Systems Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Automated Systems

Bank Support Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automated Systems.

Interview

Had one interview with the company. Each question seemed to be awkwardly directly word for word from a form. Everyone (manager and an HR director?) seemed to be kind of uncomfortable. The position seemed very entry level.

Interview Questions

• If aliens abducted you what two things would you take with you?   1 Answer

I'm already making more money.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Automated Systems.

Interview

Initial application was being asked to do a "car program" via email, in any language you are familiar with. Based on others' experiences, if you send in a program that builds, you pass, so don't bother going above and beyond on it. In the interview you just generally talk about your experience with the development manager, and possibly a hiring or project manager. When I applied they were only asking the one question I listed below.

Interview Questions

• In the sit down they ask you to write on paper, a SQL query about finding check batches within a date range.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It seems standard junior developer starting salary is $32,000, there are supposed to be quarterly reviews with set raises, but they are often ignored so you may have to negotiate outside of standard procedure.