Automation tool company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Junior Mechanical Engineer
Cookeville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Automation tool company in March 2014.

Interview Details – Pretty easy going process. You have to go in to talk to the head of HR, and take a personality test. They are great people there. My mistake was that I didn't know that i NEEDED to do a follow up.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Machine Designer Interview

Machine Designer
Cookeville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Automation tool company in May 2008.

Interview Details – My interview was very informal compared to what i heard from coworkers so I can't really give much advice. Practice solidworks and maintain confidence. The company is a somewhat closeknit group of people that have been there 10-30 years and thats how they like it.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for ATC?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Automation tool company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Automation tool company interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Automation tool company employees and interview candidates.