Automic Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Automic Software

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Automic Software.

Be yourself, the management there has no clue

Interview Questions

Presales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolfsgraben, Lower Austria (Austria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolfsgraben, Lower Austria (Austria)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Automic Software in July 2014.

Automic is looking for a Presales Consultant to work for DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), they have engaged a personnel consulting company to do the search and hiring. So I have applied to this company. Then I had a chat with the hiring consultant, nice guy quite useful and open. Then I had a Skype (who use skype for interviews...? a joke to begin with) interview, that normally goes pretty standard with questions and had a standard flow, although here you have to know that this people sits near Vienna, Austria, so they had a strange accent and are a different culture as the rest of Europe...
    They have rejected my application because during the interview I have said that I prefer to work in small companies, because in big organisations I feel sometimes lost...when I meant big I meant BIG companies like Oracle, Microsoft, Google,etc not like Automic big (this company has 450 Employees) another joke since they "believe" that they are a big company....

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Automic Software in October 2013.

The interview process consisted of different stages, the initial stage was a phone interview with management in Chicago followed by a face to face interview in London. The last stage was a phone interview with the country manager who you would essentially work for. I eventually received a verbal job offer and was guaranteed to start the following Monday. Therefore I let another good opportunity go just to find out later that the job offer did not come through and was withdrawn. I was left empty handed and did not even get an apology.

Easy but verbal offer was withdrawn

Automic Software Response

Nov 14, 2013Talent Acquisition

Thank you to the individual who posted on October 31, 2013. We apologize that our interview and offer process did not meet your expectations. We value all constructive feedback and will use this to ... More