Automobile Association Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.4

Technical Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Automobile Association in July 2014.

Interview

The most ridiculous interview I have ever had. The company did not do phone interview although I felt I am not he one for the role. The recruiter convinced me they have seen my CV and they want to see me tomorrow. I had to book a day off went to interview. It was double booking for the interview and the person interviewing me said that she has not got neither my CV or questions for me. After a short talk it was clear that they want more senior person for the position. So I now promised to myself NEVER go for 1:1 interview without have a phone conversations with hiring person! Such a waste of time for me and for the business.

Payroll Interview

Interview

Looks better now with Talent link the process for the last few years has been less than glamour's with both online part and phone an paper and interviewees will get fed up with all the issues and changes of contact

Oracle Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Automobile Association (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruitment agent that identified I had a very good match for a Contract Vacancy their client (AA) was looking for.

The agent arranged a face to face interview with the prospect Line Manager and a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) followed by a short technical assessment on Oracle PLSQL.

I was told immediately after the technical assessment that I was successful for the job and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your previous experience with TIA (The Insurance Application)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I couldn't negotiate at the interview as the job came through an agency. I did negotiate the rate with the Agency but the client refused to budge on the initial rate due to budget constraints.

Collections Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Automobile Association (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

The AA generally dont hire directly anymore. The owners (ACROMAS) are trying to sell the business on and therefore are taking the short-term steps to make it seem like an attractive by. This means your likely to be hired through an agency on a zero hours contract.

Interview Questions

• They didn't pull any punches on me. Just standard Q&A about experience, why you applied and what value you can bring to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agency contracts mean no negotiation possible as while the AA will interview, they are technically not your employer.

9 30am Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Automobile Association (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Profile

Passion is my Strength
    Work across the broad spectrum of all engines techniques from over oiling, every measure work, engine servicing as well as different categories electronic circuit. Have 1+ years of work experience.

Interview Questions

• Other Activities
      • Maharashtra Rashtrabhasha Sabha, Pune, 2003, 1st class.
      • Shivasena, Kille Competition, 2006, 1st Price.
      • Rashtravadi Congress, Kille (Fort) Competition, 2006, 2st Price.

Answer Question

Avaya Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Automobile Association (Cheadle, North West England, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

I felt that the interview process was good and very well paced by the interviewer, sadly I did not get the job, but I was made to feel very comfortable whilst visiting the offices and also my costs were paid for by the AA

Interview Questions

• How would I feel running cabling under the floor?   1 Answer

Customer Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Automobile Association (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

filled in online application form and called in for the interview . I was called in for an interview which lasted for about 30 minutes, and was asked lots of questions including role play.

Interview Questions

• What if it was the last day of the month and you didn't meet your sales target. what would you do   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fized salary

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Automobile Association (Newcastle, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

group interview, then a 1 on 1 interview also a phone interview and a test on the internet

not enough money

Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Automobile Association in February 2008.

Interview

Consists of:

1st Day
    Assesment Centre {Computer based; spell Edinburgh etc.. make sure u know the spellings of all UK cities

2nd Day
    -Group Work. Task given to us. Make sure you show your teamworking skills. Welcome other people's ideas. Do not Shout!
    -Role Play. Was given a task to call up someone and sell AA insurance to her.
    -1:1 Interview. Basic questions: Strengths, weaknesses; Describe a time u worked in a team

-Got the Job