Automobile Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Collections Advisor Interview

Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Automobile Association in October 2012.

Interview Details – The AA generally dont hire directly anymore. The owners (ACROMAS) are trying to sell the business on and therefore are taking the short-term steps to make it seem like an attractive by. This means your likely to be hired through an agency on a zero hours contract.

Interview Question – They didn't pull any punches on me. Just standard Q&A about experience, why you applied and what value you can bring to the company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Agency contracts mean no negotiation possible as while the AA will interview, they are technically not your employer.

Customer Consultant Interview

Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Automobile Association in September 2009.

Interview Details – filled in online application form and called in for the interview . I was called in for an interview which lasted for about 30 minutes, and was asked lots of questions including role play.

Interview Question – What if it was the last day of the month and you didn't meet your sales target. what would you do   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fized salary

9 30am Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Automobile Association in January 2012.

Interview Details – Profile

Passion is my Strength
Work across the broad spectrum of all engines techniques from over oiling, every measure work, engine servicing as well as different categories electronic circuit. Have 1+ years of work experience.

Interview Question – Other Activities
• Maharashtra Rashtrabhasha Sabha, Pune, 2003, 1st class.
• Shivasena, Kille Competition, 2006, 1st Price.
• Rashtravadi Congress, Kille (Fort) Competition, 2006, 2st Price.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Avaya Engineer Interview

Cheadle, North West England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Automobile Association in November 2010.

Interview Details – I felt that the interview process was good and very well paced by the interviewer, sadly I did not get the job, but I was made to feel very comfortable whilst visiting the offices and also my costs were paid for by the AA

Interview Question – How would I feel running cabling under the floor?   View Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Newcastle, England (UK)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Automobile Association in June 2009.

Interview Details – group interview, then a 1 on 1 interview also a phone interview and a test on the internet

Interview Question – describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not enough money

Customer Advisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Automobile Association in February 2008.

Interview Details – Consists of:

1st Day
Assesment Centre {Computer based; spell Edinburgh etc.. make sure u know the spellings of all UK cities

2nd Day
-Group Work. Task given to us. Make sure you show your teamworking skills. Welcome other people's ideas. Do not Shout!
-Role Play. Was given a task to call up someone and sell AA insurance to her.
-1:1 Interview. Basic questions: Strengths, weaknesses; Describe a time u worked in a team

-Got the Job

Interview Question – Describe a time you worked in a team   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Automobile Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Automobile Association interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Automobile Association employees and interview candidates.