Autotrader Advertising Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Advertising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Autotrader (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met with multiple executives on the same day within a 4 hr period. Be prepared to sell yourself on your qualifications. Also, make sure you get a good nights rest prior to the day of interviews. Bouncing from one interview to the next can be tiring, especially when you end up repeating yourself more than once. You might not receive an offer immediately following the interview either. They may interview you and wait until an opening presents itself within the company. I interviewed and did not find out that there were not any positions open until later. Needless to say, I felt as though I wasted my time and resources by interviewing for a job that was non-existent.

Interview Questions