Avago Technologies Design Engineer Interview Questions

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Avago Technologies.

Interview

I got initial phone interview though some connections inside the company. The phone interview lasted for about one hour and was mainly focused on my technical background. The onsite interview happened about one week later. The onsite lasted for about 7 hours, consisting of multiple one-on-one interviews (about one hour each) with technical managers and leads in the company. All the interviewer were very nice, though one or two of them gave me some tough questions. The questions I got were mainly about my technical background and focused on electronics, optics, system design etc. They were all fair questions even though some of them were very difficult. At the end of the day, I was told that they would offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about high speed design   1 Answer

Negotiation

The manager was very open to negotiation and my offer got much better after negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Avago Technologies

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avago Technologies (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Very easy interviews. Relocating to Fort Collins is sometimes not easy for people, so people tend to stay away. Which is why it;'s a great company for people who want to move to Colorado.