Avalere Health Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jul 25, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avalere Health in June 2014.

Though it took a long time for the interview to be scheduled, once it happened, the process was well organized. The recruiter sent a list of people in advance who would be interviewing. The interview was long - with six people over the course of three hours - but it proceeded well, and it was helpful to get it all done at one time. I was impressed with the people and the caliber of their questions.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall that any of the questions were particularly challenging or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Avalere Health.

First was an initial phone interview. Then was a practice sales pitch where I called them from a different room. Then I had four separate one-on-one interviews. Each interview seemed pretty good. I asked them all the same question when it was my turn for questions and it was great insight to hear the different responses.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avalere Health in August 2010.

Had one interview; process was seamless.

Interview Questions
    • Presentation of a specific policy topic delivered for a healthcare stakeholder of your choosing   Answer Question
    Offer Letter and Accept; no negotiation stage.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avalere Health in January 2012.

Not a very structured interview. Onus really on the interviewee to guide conversation, which is sort of disconcerting to a college student. They were good at being personable and putting the interviewee at ease, though.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Avalere Health in March 2012.

Application, including essay; 2:1 phone interview; 5 1:1 in-person interviews, each focusing on a particular value. It's a VERY long day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Avalere Health? Contribute to the Community!