Avalere Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avalere Health.

Interview Details – First was an initial phone interview. Then was a practice sales pitch where I called them from a different room. Then I had four separate one-on-one interviews. Each interview seemed pretty good. I asked them all the same question when it was my turn for questions and it was great insight to hear the different responses.

Interview Question – Mock Sales Pitch to 3 team members   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avalere Health in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had one interview; process was seamless.

Interview Question – Presentation of a specific policy topic delivered for a healthcare stakeholder of your choosing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer Letter and Accept; no negotiation stage.

Internship Interview

Internship
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avalere Health in January 2012.

Interview Details – Not a very structured interview. Onus really on the interviewee to guide conversation, which is sort of disconcerting to a college student. They were good at being personable and putting the interviewee at ease, though.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Avalere Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Application, including essay; 2:1 phone interview; 5 1:1 in-person interviews, each focusing on a particular value. It's a VERY long day.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you improved a process.   Answer Question

Worked for Avalere Health? Contribute to the Community!