Avalon Health Care Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avalon Health Care

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Avalon Health Care.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to set up an interview a week or so after I applied. The interview was set up for the next day. It was pretty short, sweet, and to the point. I was offered the job to start the next week. The director of nursing conducted the interview and she was pleasant and easy to talk with. The staff that greeted me prior to the interview were also very pleasant and made it easier to relax and not be as nervous.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths? What is one of your weaknesses? Tell me a little about yourself.....   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Avalon Health Care (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was very simple. Only took about 1/2 hr. One on one. Arrived 10 minutes early for scheduled interview. Waited for almost 1/2 hr. When interviewer came out to get me she asked the receptionist if I had arrived on time, then apologized for keeping me waiting for so long. Went into her office and the whole thing was over in about 30 minutes. I was instructed to make an appointment for a drug test and she would contact me when she received the results. When she contacted me I was informed I had the job.

Interview Questions