Avalon Partners Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Avalon Partners in March 2010.

1 one-on-one interview that involved 2 questions (why do you want to be in finance and tell me something I can't see on your resume). Interviewer was the CEO of the firm and did not know he had to give me an interview that day. He just ended up ranting about nonsense for 20 minutes. No preparation necessary. I ended up receiving an email a few days later telling me I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Seemed like a bad firm with a poor culture. Know of someone who worked there and ended up sorting index cards all day. Also, it was an unpaid opportunity.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Avalon Partners in January 2010.

You walk into the building and are greeted at the front desk. Slowly the room becomes filled with more people that are looking to interview, which is kind of intimidating. You go in for a one on one 10-minute interview. You answer questions about what your former employers would say about you and what is the biggest challenge you have faced. The interview is not something to be stressed about, the person who will be interviewing you is very nice. Remember you are lucky to get the interview in the first place.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avalon Partners

Worked for Avalon Partners? Contribute to the Community!