AvalonBay Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated May 3, 2015

2.3

Community Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

interviewed at AvalonBay (Somerset, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. They asked a lot for times when you've handled similar situations. They told me that they will update me as they continue to interview other possible candidates. I interviewed with two people, one did most of the talking though. They also had a lot of interviews going on that day specifically.

Leasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AvalonBay (Long Island City, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

first apply and fill out long application. then an alert for a phone interview. if pass, then they set up an interview to meet 2-4 managers at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Why you would like to work for AvalonBay. Asked about experience in field and what a typical day consists of.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AvalonBay (New York, NY).

Interview

Was treated with a lot of respect. They did not get flustered with fitting into my schedule. Recruiting calls you after your interview to check to see what YOU thought before finding out what THEY think. Great touch