Avanade Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avanade (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was an employee referral from a friend currently working for Avanade. There was a phone interview with HR and then a phone tech screen followed by an in person 1:1 meeting. Very easy and painless interview process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with a quick phone screening and then a couple of phone interviews. They asked average interview questions and got into some technical questions later in the process. The process was typical and the HR people were mostly nice and helpful with the interview. The one complaint was during my process I had scheduled an interview weeks before and the HR person sent me an e-mail the day before my scheduled interview asking me to sign up again which led to a little bit of confusion

Interview Questions

• Knowledge on waterfall and agile methodology?   1 Answer

Recruiter Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Irving, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

An in person interview with Recruiting Manager at his office in Las Colinas has required. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The hiring manager was on time and very nice.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with SAP or other systems they were currently using at the time of the interview   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview process usually is 3-4 interviews and consists of PM questions, technical questions, and situational questions by senior managers

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions can be challenging   1 Answer

Negotiation

Slow