Avanade Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avanade.

Interview

I was first contacted by the HR to check on my interest for the position as already more than 2 months had passed since I had applied. After agreeing to that, I went thru 2 rounds of technical interviews w/ 2 different group managers who grilled me quite a bit. I can say that I did extremely well on the first round, and somewhat okay on the second. Their need was immediate hence I was contacted by the HR the next day to come in person to their office for the last and final stretch w/ the SVP. This session was not as demanding as I expected, and the SVP laid out the career path for this position within the company as that was one of my questions to him.

Interview Questions

• What are the unique skills that I can bring to the role that can separate me from everybody else?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a difficult situation on vacation and I did not get what I was asking for because there was another HR person in between who showed no interest and declined to even discuss. I still accepted the offer since I liked the company and the role.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Avanade in February 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, 2 by phone and 1 in person First point of contact will be a recruiter who will ask the standard interview questions. (Why do you want to work here? Leadership roles? How to resolve conflicts with team members?) Secondly, individuals get to speak to an existing employee, based on whose feedback, the final interview is arranged. This is really an interview you lead and ask questions for so come prepared. Finally, the final interview is a day-long group session with every individual getting to interview with a senior official at the company. Throughout the day you can get a chance to network with current employees, there is a writing assignment (what are your core values), and then a relaxed group activity which was something like if you were stranded on the moon, what items would you choose as important to survive. Your group then presents in front of everyone.. The interview wasn't bad but I felt they were very unprofessional on following up with me in terms of letting me know I wasn't the candidate they wanted. The "role" was changed from the job posting so they were looking for someone else. Had I not followed up with them, I'm sure I still would be waiting for a rejection so that was the worst part of the whole experience for me. Seems like a great company too, what a disappointment.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for technical questions, even if you are applying for an entry level position.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avanade (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Received an email about setting up a phone interview about 1-2 weeks after applying online. The phone interview was just a chance for them to know you so it was the basic interview questions like tell us about yourself. She asked about what you know about Avanade. She also gave you information about the position that you applied for.

Solution Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Avanade in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Process took 3 weeks. Interview at avanade. Phone screening interview, basically go over my resume then ask some questions about Avanade.

Avande Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was for a hour, they asked about my background, my experience, how long I had been in the payroll field.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle doing Union payroll?   1 Answer

Solution Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Avanade.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional. All campus recruiters really knew what they were talking about and what they were doing. There were 2 main phone interviews with the recruiter. - These questions were based on your school projects and current technologies. One interview with a current employee. - This was a selling interview where you asked the questions about the position to a person that was in your shoes. One in-person Final interview in a large metropolitan city. - This was relaxed with regular interview style questions. You also might speak about in-depth projects you did in school and dabble in your personal characteristics.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Avanade.

Interview

4 interviews over the phone and two 1:1 interviews. interviews are details and about 30 mins to 1 hour long. mostly related to the applied job position.

Interview Questions

• related to the job position. situation based questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avanade in January 2014.

Interview

It took 2 weeks , i talked with the AX Director. The interview was great but I think I missed the fact that I should have been more professional.

Interview Questions

• no difficult question but may be tricky question ( or standardized set of answers required)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Avanade.

Interview

Professional hiring process. Great set of recruiters. All interviews are non-technical for new college hires. First point of contact will be a recruiter, who will conduct a phone interview to verify if you are the one whose resume is in their hands. Secondly, individuals deemed fit will get to speak to an existing employee, based on whose feedback, the final interview is arranged. Finally, the final interview is a day-long group session with every individual getting to interview with a senior official at the company.

Interview Questions

• Was not difficult at all. Was a behavioral kind of interview.   Answer Question

Entry-Level Solution Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

I contacted them through a friend who worked there. A lot of questions about my programming experience and projects, even though I did not have any projects.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to convince somebody to change their viewpoint on something.   Answer Question