Avanade

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avanade in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was a 3 step interview process. A phone call to let you know what's coming. Then a 30 minute phone interview, followed by an in-person interview.

Interview Question – Can't say I had any difficult questions. All the questions were pretty standard for the indusrty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They threw out a deal, I accepted. Easy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Avanade

Worked for Avanade? Contribute to the Community!

Avanade – Why Work for Us?

(Please press the Pause button on any video in progress before playing additional videos.) We start by creating solutions based on our winning combination of insight, innovation, and deep knowledge of Microsoft… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avanade Systems Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Avanade employees and interview candidates.