Avance Consulting Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avance Consulting

Region PR for Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avance Consulting (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Advance contacted me about a position with their client. The lead recruiter then passed my information along to a local recruiter in the UK. He aggressively pursued me, proactively circulating my CV, talking to some common colleagues as references, and said he would come back with next steps in meeting the team. That was the last I heard of him. I sent a couple of follow up emails, and the response was radio silence. I found it a bit odd and very unprofessional as they had been so proactive and convincing me that this was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in this position?tell us about what you've been doing over the last few years. Pretty basic stuff.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avance Consulting (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

There were three round - First Round is a test where you are given a JD and 4 profiles. The Second Round is a Technical Round and the Final Round is with the Director. A lot of emphasis is placed on candidates personal history which is intrusive and irrelevant. However the process is streamlined and quick. There is very little waiting time. The entire interview (all 3 rounds) was wrapped up in 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• How does In-House recruitment differ from recruiting for Clients   Answer Question

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avance Consulting (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

- Initial screening by HR manager - Telephonic interview by the delivery head - Telephonic interview by one of the directors - face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was hard negotiation wich no yield. they dont negotiate much. they have a range in their mind. they will tell you upfront. either accept it or offer is gone. I got the insights from a friend of mine who has been with them from last 4 years.