Avanti Communications

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Scheme Interview

Graduate Scheme

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avanti Communications in May 2014.

Interview Details – Filled in application form provided by Avanti Communications website once you register your interest in the Graduate Scheme. Emailed the completed form and my CV to them. After the closing date had passed I was contacted to arrange a time and date for telephone interview. Telephone interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are important to be successful in the Avanti Communication Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about the Avanti Communications Group?   Answer Question
  • Why have you applied to the Avanti Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avanti Communications in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had a screening interview with a recruiter and then one with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Mainstream questions - e.g. Describe challenges you faced in previous projects   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Avanti Communications in October 2007.

Interview Details – Direct interview with two directors. Approx 1:30hrs
Free format, I was allowed to elaborate on my career.
They were looking for general skills & experience and a willingness to be flexible and grow with the company.

Interview Question – What do you expect as salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, based on lack of benefits & central London location I added about 10% to what I would otherwise have asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Avanti Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avanti Communications interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Avanti Communications employees and interview candidates.