Avanti Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avanti Communications

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications in May 2014.

Interview

Filled in application form provided by Avanti Communications website once you register your interest in the Graduate Scheme. Emailed the completed form and my CV to them. After the closing date had passed I was contacted to arrange a time and date for telephone interview. Telephone interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are important to be successful in the Avanti Communication Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the Avanti Communications Group?   Answer Question
    • Why have you applied to the Avanti Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications in June 2012.

Interview

I had a screening interview with a recruiter and then one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Mainstream questions - e.g. Describe challenges you faced in previous projects   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avanti Communications (London, England (UK)) in October 2007.

Interview

Direct interview with two directors. Approx 1:30hrs Free format, I was allowed to elaborate on my career. They were looking for general skills & experience and a willingness to be flexible and grow with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect as salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, based on lack of benefits & central London location I added about 10% to what I would otherwise have asked for.