Avaya

Relevance Date Difficulty

Named Account Manager III Interview

Named Account Manager III
Basking Ridge, NJ

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avaya in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview initially with the hiring DM. This was followed up with a face to face interview with the hiring DM the following week. The week after that I interviewed again with the hiring DM and the VP. I was extended a verbal offer on Friday.

Interview Question – There was a mock sales call during my final interview which was the hardest part of the process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate some things but not all. I negotiated a sign on bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!

Avaya Videos

Avaya – Why Work for Us?

About Avaya Avaya is a recognized innovator and leading global provider of real-time business collaboration and communications solutions. The company provides video and unified communications, contact centers, data… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avaya interview questions and advice in Basking Ridge, NJ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Avaya employees and interview candidates.