Avaya

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Avaya in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was an internal hire moving from a different position from one city to another.

Interview Question – Not very memorable due to the fact that I knew the manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was with HR. Took more than 2 days.

Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avaya in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had 2 rounds of interview. I liked the process of hiring. Interesting part was the follow up by HR and Manager. I got familiar with them even before joining.

Interview Question – I did not have difficult situation.   Answer Question

Dalian, Liaoning (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avaya in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was called for face to face interview - i was then interviewed for nearly an hour. I was asked all technical questions, managerial questions and other common questions to test my technical & interpersonal skills.

Interview Question – Most difficult was my own bad experience with my former employer. I had to stop and think for a while on how to frame the answer so that neither i blame my former manager or employer.   Answer Question

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!