Avaya

Employer Engaged

Avaya Engagement Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avaya in October 2011.

I was contacted by a recommendation from an employee of the company, I made ??3 interviews where I had the chance to talk with my future boss and the HR people. Be clear about the position that I was offered and should carry out activities that allowed me to evaluate my position and thus offer more encouragement to enter AVAYA. tenia la experiencia de haber trabajado en compañias similares, multinacionales y esto me dio puntos extras. Saber que la cultura de una compañia global afecta a una persona nueva no fue un tropiezo para mi. La experiencia en el mercado y mis cualidades ayudaron para ganar esta posicion.

Interview Questions
The negotiation process was not complicated. I had realized we had to maintain a social wage and therefore was clear from the beginning.

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Avaya in April 2011.

Interview with the Services Manager, interview with an Engagement Manager, interview with the Services Director, Background Screening process, which consists in checking if the information provided in our resume is real.

Interview Questions
    • Why do I want to be an Engagement Manager if I came from a Project Management background.   View Answer
    Non negotiable. There was already a salary and benefits package defined for this position.