Avaya

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Avaya in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with the Services Manager, interview with an Engagement Manager, interview with the Services Director, Background Screening process, which consists in checking if the information provided in our resume is real.

Interview Question – Why do I want to be an Engagement Manager if I came from a Project Management background.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable. There was already a salary and benefits package defined for this position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager
Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avaya in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recommendation from an employee of the company, I made ??3 interviews where I had the chance to talk with my future boss and the HR people. Be clear about the position that I was offered and should carry out activities that allowed me to evaluate my position and thus offer more encouragement to enter AVAYA. tenia la experiencia de haber trabajado en compañias similares, multinacionales y esto me dio puntos extras. Saber que la cultura de una compañia global afecta a una persona nueva no fue un tropiezo para mi. La experiencia en el mercado y mis cualidades ayudaron para ganar esta posicion.

Interview Question – you think can handle conflict?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was not complicated. I had realized we had to maintain a social wage and therefore was clear from the beginning.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Avaya

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!

Avaya Videos

Avaya – Why Work for Us?

About Avaya Avaya is a recognized innovator and leading global provider of real-time business collaboration and communications solutions. The company provides video and unified communications, contact centers, data… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avaya Engagement Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Avaya employees and interview candidates.