Avaya

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avaya.

Phone interviews /phone screen then came in for in person interviews with team members. It was a very nice process. All the interviews went very well, it was a smooth process overall, the team I interviewed with were all very professional and super nice people.

Interview Questions
    • Past experiences, how i might fit with position listed.   View Answer

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Avaya.

Not very well structured multiple recruiters contacted me for the same interview, which led to a lot of confusion. Recruiter call and a video interview with the hiring manager. Never heard back from them

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you with telecommute working   View Answer

GMDP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avaya.

Submitted resume through university. Got a 15-minute call a few weeks later from the recruiter and discussed basic questions such as why did I apply for the position,etc. A week later I was contacted for a 1:1 video interview with the hiring manager, then a week after that I did a longer 1-hour panel interview. The last interview was a 1:1 with the director. HR called and offered me the position verbally a few days later. The next day I was sent a written offer email through HR along with other documents.

Overall the hiring process was excellent. The video interviews were convenient and the software (Avaya's own technology) easy to use. Everyone I encountered throughout the hiring process was professional, efficient, and willing to help.

None, very generous offer

GMDP Named Account Manager Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avaya.

Applied through university recruiter- First round phone screening with GMDP recruiter. Second round video interview with hiring manager. Third round panel video interview. Final round in-person with hiring manager. Entire process took around 2 months.

none

Inside Territory Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avaya.

Requisitions do not remain open very long and make it difficult to get an interview and complete the on boarding process before the window closes. There is a lot of competition for the offered titles and the panel doesn't always agree on final selections.

non-existent

Graduate Management Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Avaya in December 2014.

One round through webcam interview. It is pretty cool that the webcam interview works so well. They have a software called Scopia which is easy to load and easy to use. Very simple interview.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions, know your resume in and out. Also know why you want to join the firm- check out their website.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Decently good pay and bonus.

Pre-Sales Engineer OPENINGS Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Avaya.

Great first level manager interviews. Interviewing with Sr. SE Leadership a joke. took forever to get any answers out - not sure who they are trying to hire - could not pay just a few more dollars than i have been making for past 2 years.

QA Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avaya.

submitted resume online and HR scheduled an Video interview with QA manager. the interview lasted about 30 minutes. all the questions were about the details of the projects I have done for my coursework (I'm new grad) and the work I did for my intern. I got a response one week later. maybe my background did not match the position's requirements perfectly, the manager is very friendly and patient.

Interview Questions
    • a little unexpected, because no questions were related to technique. all about the projects on resume (asked almost one by one): what did I do in my previous intern, what kind of tool did I use for analysis (the work I did for intern), the role in the team when doing coursework, what did I do for some specific projects.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Avaya.

5 interviews with different managers and HR reps. They were very kind and interested in your history. Process took 3-4 weeks. 50/50 at their office/phone conference. Interviews in different languages

Interview Questions
    Do not tell what salary are you expecting, that can limit your offer, preffer to listen their offer first.

Verification Engineer Interview

Interview process was good . Total of 6 rounds of interview process. The interview process was interactive.