Avaya

Updated Dec 7, 2014
Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.9

Software Engineer II Interview

I was purchased as part of the overall Nortel Enterprise business acquisition.

Interview Questions
    • There was no interview. I was purchased as part of the overall Nortel Enterprise business acquisition.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Avaya.

phone interview- all of interview questions are technical questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Applied online, rather smooth interview process. Impressed by their professionalism

Sales Engineer Interview

First round: HR basic questions
    Second round: HR and scenario questions. Basic experience talks
    3rd round: regional manager, For a feel of the interviewee sort of interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Very focused and carefully planned 3 level interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager first telling me about all the groups that were looking to hire, what they do. This was an interview to see where I would fit with my skills and my preferences and which groups I would be interested in. Then after the phone interview, had on-site interview for the entire day where I met up with the individual groups that were mentioned over the phone and talked to them in depth about what they do, my work/project experience, and any questions about the group I had. Again, to see if I was a fit for their group and if their group was a fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral type questions. Talking about things from my resume. Getting to know me as a person and my skill set.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avaya in May 2013.

it has 3 rounds apti,technical. hr. be prepared all the best. practice makes man perfect.
    mainly concentrate to know about the company it s so important and also to which post u have applied for. if possible take a notes with you

Verification Engineer Interview

Interview process was good . Total of 6 rounds of interview process. The interview process was interactive.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

i applied and got a call through consultant. There were five round of interview. there were technical, manager and HR round. it was around a month procedure. there were question on webservices, jsp and servlets

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Avaya in October 2014.

After ~month or so after applying for a role got phone call, by that time I already forgot what was the position about, so HR nicely remind me the scope. we had nice chat and she invite me for a next interview - ideally it had to be face to face, but because I#m in Dublin and office in Galway they decide to do remote video conference. in the scheduled day and time, i join video meeting and wait for entire interview duration - 1h, but nobody turn up....
    end of story!
    It was amazing way to waste my day, very high level of professionalism!