Avaya Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Avaya.

phone interview- all of interview questions are technical questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Avaya in May 2013.

it has 3 rounds apti,technical. hr. be prepared all the best. practice makes man perfect.
    mainly concentrate to know about the company it s so important and also to which post u have applied for. if possible take a notes with you

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

i applied and got a call through consultant. There were five round of interview. there were technical, manager and HR round. it was around a month procedure. there were question on webservices, jsp and servlets

Verification Engineer Interview

Interview process was good . Total of 6 rounds of interview process. The interview process was interactive.

Software Engineer Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager first telling me about all the groups that were looking to hire, what they do. This was an interview to see where I would fit with my skills and my preferences and which groups I would be interested in. Then after the phone interview, had on-site interview for the entire day where I met up with the individual groups that were mentioned over the phone and talked to them in depth about what they do, my work/project experience, and any questions about the group I had. Again, to see if I was a fit for their group and if their group was a fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral type questions. Talking about things from my resume. Getting to know me as a person and my skill set.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Very focused and carefully planned 3 level interview process.

Senior Manager Interview

Applied online, rather smooth interview process. Impressed by their professionalism

Sales Engineer Interview

First round: HR basic questions
    Second round: HR and scenario questions. Basic experience talks
    3rd round: regional manager, For a feel of the interviewee sort of interview

Software Engineer II Interview

I was purchased as part of the overall Nortel Enterprise business acquisition.

Interview Questions
    • There was no interview. I was purchased as part of the overall Nortel Enterprise business acquisition.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Avaya in February 2012.

An interview with a Human Resources rep came first. I was informed about the company culture and the position requirements. I was also requested to provide my background information and what was expected for this job.
    After that, a person from the Business interviewed me with ore specific questions and a quick test.
    Finally I had a phone interview with the management team.
    The interviews were in one day only and it took just a couple of hours. It was very fast.

After the interview process I received a call with an offer. They did not let me negociate salary nor vacation.

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!