Avaya

128 candidate interviews

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern
Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avaya in March 2014.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward interview. They ask you questions about the stuff on your resume. They try to make sure that you are a good fit by evaluating your previous experience

Interview Question – What do you want to do in the future?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Avaya in December 2013.

Interview Details – it was telephonic intervew.. took almost 3 days. three rounds starting from basic to technical round.no face to face round. 2 telephonic and 1 skype. process was smooth and easy one..

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Avaya.

Interview Details – Interview process was very smooth. The HR contacts and gives confirmation of various interview rounds... There were around 4 rounds in total.
First round was a technical telephonic round where the interviewer asked many deep technical questions.
Another rounds were face to face rounds with manager, Sr manager and director followed by HR round

Interview Question – Director gave me a piece of paper and asked to write a para on a specific topic.   View Answer

Verification Engineer Interview

Verification Engineer

Interviewed at Avaya

Interview Details – Interview process was good . Total of 6 rounds of interview process. The interview process was interactive.

Interview Question – Diffcult   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avaya in May 2013.

Interview Details – it has 3 rounds apti,technical. hr. be prepared all the best. practice makes man perfect.
mainly concentrate to know about the company it s so important and also to which post u have applied for. if possible take a notes with you

Interview Question – i dint face anything like dat   Answer Question

Named Account Manager Interview

Named Account Manager
Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avaya in December 2013.

Interview Details – This was the best interview process that I have gone through in a long time. The recruiter were very responsive and the interview process went very quickly, which was great for me. After my initial contact from Avaya Recruiter, I had an interview with another Avaya recruiter, which was followed by 2 one-on-one interviews with direct report sales leader and VP of Sales. It was great that my meeting with VP of Sales was via VTC and held on Xmas Eve so not to hold up the hiring process.

Interview Question – Most of the interview questions were standard and not difficult to answer since my experience and skillset matched my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A course...that's because I am a sales person. smile

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Avaya in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview with direct hiring manager. Very understanding in working around my schedule for the interview.

Interview Question – None. Interview consist of discussion my career path and overall discussion about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy... I asked for what I wanted and without hesitation they gave it to me.

Systems Applications Specialist Interview

Systems Applications Specialist
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avaya in November 2010.

Interview Details – Objective testing process. You take several battery tests for abilities & skills based on the job you're applying for. If you pass them you get hired - no interview process for "craft" jobs. This is a fair and non-discriminatory process. You cant be weeded out just because someone doesn't like your looks.

Negotiation Details – For craft jobs, there is no negotiation. You go by a Union contract with set pay and increases, with an explanation of your benefits.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Avaya.

Interview Details – Avaya came to campus recruiting. There was a test covering brain teasers and basic software coding skills. It was followed by couple of technical + HR Interviews. The whole process was completed within a day and results were declared by the end of the day. Very quick and very structured experience.

Future Management Development Program Interview

Future Management Development Program
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avaya in March 2014.

Interview Details – Firstly the HR called to arrange an interview with the director of logistic and strategic sourcing department. There is only one round interview. The second meeting is to discuss details with HR.

Interview Question – What is your "DNA"(most significant characteristics)?   Answer Question

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!