Avaya

www.avaya.com
  www.avaya.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Services Support Manager Interview

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Avaya in June 2011.

The interview process from beginning to end was very seamless and very professional. The IT recruiter from Avaya contacted me and set up a time and date to do a phone interview. After the interview with recruiter I was then within a week setup for an interview with the direct hiring manager, which was fantastic. I was then setup with HR coordinating for the director of the group and the notified within a week that I was offered a position. From the initial contact by HR to the my start date, it was approximately 45 days.

Interview Questions
  • I don't think there was any question that I could not answer.   Answer Question
  • My questions were based on my current and past experience and why I would be a good fit for this position   Answer Question
There was negotiation phase for me, I told HR initially what I was looking for based on my currently salary and what this position entailed. I was offered exactly what I wanted, a sign on bonus and a very competitive compensation and benefits package.