Avaya

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avaya in August 2010.

Interview Details – It began with an employee referral, then an internal recruiter screening. The next step was an interview with the manager to be, over the phone. Finally, the panel interview took place where an offer was presented. Negotiations went on from there.

Interview Question – One that was interesting and new to me was, "What kind of car do you drive and why?" Follow up question, "There are a lot of very affordable, high quality used cars, so why would you drive something that expensive?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was very fair, realistic expectations were met, and very professional.

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager
Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Avaya in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was impressed with how quickly my initial interview and follow up interviews took place. I had a good feeling about how they went and the feed back was positive. But then a long period of silence and no response which was frustrating to a point where I considered another role. Maybe AVAYA was teaching me a lesson of having patience !

Interview Question – I dont recall having such a question that I felt was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with contract offered as we had been open with expectations before a formal offer was given.

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!