Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Avaya
- Software Engineer (23)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Project Manager (6)
- Manager (5)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Customer Support Engineer (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Territory Account Manager (3)
- Named Account Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- GMDP (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Software Development Engineer (2)
- Engagement Manager (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Channel Manager (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Account Representative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Module Lead (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Systems Engineer III (1)
Territory Account Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Charleston, SC) in November 2013.
Initially spoke to recruiter who scheduled other interviews with Regional Sales Leader and Sales Engineer Manager both on video. Final interview was in person with Regional Sales Leader.
- Biggest question was how quickly I could learn all of the technology. 1 Answer
Not much negotiation room. Take initial offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Avaya
Territory Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Denver, CO) in August 2010.
It began with an employee referral, then an internal recruiter screening. The next step was an interview with the manager to be, over the phone. Finally, the panel interview took place where an offer was presented. Negotiations went on from there.
- One that was interesting and new to me was, "What kind of car do you drive and why?" Follow up question, "There are a lot of very affordable, high quality used cars, so why would you drive something that expensive?" 1 Answer
Negotiation phase was very fair, realistic expectations were met, and very professional.
Territory Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2013.
I was impressed with how quickly my initial interview and follow up interviews took place. I had a good feeling about how they went and the feed back was positive. But then a long period of silence and no response which was frustrating to a point where I considered another role. Maybe AVAYA was teaching me a lesson of having patience !
- I dont recall having such a question that I felt was difficult to answer. Answer Question
I was happy with contract offered as we had been open with expectations before a formal offer was given.