AvePoint

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Relations Manager Interview

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AvePoint in November 2012.

Interview Details – This took about 4 weeks. Started with an email from the corporate recruiter, followed by hour-long phone interview, then in-person interview with recruiter, marketing employee and head of marketing. Although I was not a candidate in the NYC area, I was offered an in person interview, but the company does not offer in helping with expenses for the interview. So I paid for the hotel and airfare, only to arrive and the person who was supposed to interview me had already left for a conference in California. So essentially, I ended up flying to New Jersey for a Skype interview, although they would not consider interviewing me through Skype so that I did not have to pay. The interview was very redundant to the phone calls and everyone refuses to tell you anything about the product or much about the company, but instead constantly ask what you know about their products, despite the lack of information available. No diversity. Few women. Young managers.

Interview Question – Why, specifically, do you want to work for AvePoint? What do you understand about the product? Besides your communication experience, how do you feel you can excel at a public relations position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AvePoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AvePoint Public Relations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AvePoint employees and interview candidates.