Avega Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014

2.0

Software Development Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avega Group.

I was recommended by a former colleague that I met downtown. I sent him my CV and was referred to the head of the technology division. Came in a day or two later to talk to him and the former colleague about past experiences.
    A week or so later, the director of one of the daughter-companies most applicable to my field, contacted me and we set a time to meet 2-on-1 at their office. There were many technical questions, mostly related to software architecture. Not overly focused on algorithms.

Interview Questions
    Avega allows you to pick a salary+bonus model that best fits you. There are several options and there is no room for negotiation outside these options.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avega Group in February 2012.

I was approach by the MD after having oposted my CV on a job site. He e-mailed and we then spoke on the phone. Subsequently we arranged a F2F meeting for an interview. At the meeting we wre both very happy with what the other person said so I was asked if I was interested to come back for another interview. This second interview was with my manager to be and the sales person responsible for sales in her departement. After this last interview the manager took 2 refernces and when those turned out to meet her view I was offered a job.This took roughly 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot remember any difficult or challanging questions.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as all consultants have a salary model that is very much dependant on how many hours we can charge to the costumer. The model is very generous and non negotiable.

Worked for Avega Group? Contribute to the Community!