Avera Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avera Health

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avera Health.

Interview

1 on 1 with simple questions, previously was a student at hospital. Questions were basic scene rio healthcare questions asked at initial job interviews. They contacted me next day with hiring info.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avera Health (Sioux Falls, SD) in October 2012.

Interview

I had initially visited a staffing agency seeking temp assignment. I was interviewed by the staffing agency and we discussed my interests and experience. An interview was scheduled with Avera and was offered the temp position. After working for 3 months an offer of permanent full time employment was made and I accepted this offer.

Interview Questions

• why are you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

RN-operation Room Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avera Health (Aberdeen, SD) in August 2009.

Interview

OR nursing manager and two other co-workers interviewed me. started with a paper test question and then are 11 questions. (Behavior ) and the last question is to talk about your previous job.