Avera McKennan Hospital

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avera McKennan Hospital

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Avera McKennan Hospital.

The pay is the lowest in the nation! The work load is enormous. There is never enough employees in the same position to help. Good luck finding a manager, either in a meeting, called in for what ever reason, or not available ever. The pay is ridiculous, how are you even suppose to be able to afford the health insurance (Avera Health Plan) with such low wages! You pay more for health insurance than you would NOT being an employee. Some of the staff are great, but you really have to watch your back.
    I accepted the position and I am currently looking for a different place to work. Someplace to pay the bills and accepts a hard worker.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that was very difficult like a angry customer, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pierre, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pierre, SD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Avera McKennan Hospital in March 2014.

Interview process is so slow it deters many - we can't wait a month to find out if we have a job
    Interview questions come right off internet checklist
    You will get a call to set up appointment following the closing date, after interview, be prepared to wait 2-4 weeks for letter

Interview Questions
    • None - if you can read off internet checklist, you will be prepared   View Answer