Averitt Express

Averitt Express Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Averitt Express

Truck Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Averitt Express in January 2013.

Hiring process was standard. They got a DAC report, did an interview, performed a road test and had a physical done.

Interview Questions
    • Had more customer service questions than most trucking companies probably have.   View Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Averitt Express in March 2011.

Saw an ad in a local newspaper and applied online. Was called in less than a week to come in for an interview. The interview itself was short and straighforward. I met with the termial manager and talked mostly about my experience, why I was interested in working there, and my more longterm goals. The situation was dragged out, mostly I feel because of the necessity of correspondance between the local office and the corporate office in the South. After a few paper work discrepencies, I was finally brought in for drug test and physical. I was basically offered a job right away but didn't start for almost a month. At least at this location they don't have full time dock workers, but they're flexible and can get you decent hours.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself going back to school? With what timeline?   View Answer
    No negotiation for dock workers.