Avery Dennison

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avery Dennison in March 2008.

After I submitted my resume, I followed up with a contact who worked for the company and he pushed the hiring manager to get me an interview. Once the interview was scheduled, I received information via email with details. I interviewed for 2 different APM positions. I interviewed with HR, 2 hiring managers, and a group interview with colleagues. The information shared at the interview was helpful but I also came prepared with questions.

Having examples for questions was the most important reason for why I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • What would I improve about the organization based on what I knew?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate vacation, the salary was difficult to negotiate due to budget constraints for the group.