Avery Dennison Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Confusion and apathy are the most appropriate words for this place. Had multiple reschedules for a phone screen. For every reschedule, the recruiter asked for my contact information. When I was called for an onsite interview, eventually after 2 months of going back and forth, it was rescheduled yet again and the people interviewing me kept on changing. I had read reviews earlier of reductions in their workforce and saw it first hand when I arrived on location. Nobody was available at the main door. You had to call the first interviewer to come collect you. The office was dull and drab at best in a dilapidated old building over 100 years old. One of the interviewer actually complained about the work load they have. The people working there gave a sense of disinterest and gloominess. I would have rejected the offer in any case, just based on my observations of the location and the people around. They neither got back with an offer nor an explanation of what did not work.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Well organized, everyone personable and cordial. However, hiring manager was absent and only interviewed with HR staff

GOLD Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Avery Dennison (Cleveland, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was done with a lot professionalism but in a friendly atmosphere. I was then flown out to Ohio for the group interview. This was very different then all other interviews I attended. You feel like your a fish in a fishbowl and they are watching your every move. The two days get at how you work with people and not so much on your skill-set. My advice is to get out of your comfort zone and get to know the people there because that is what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Most of day one is dedicated to a case study in a group. It is important to work well with your group but also show your expertise.   Answer Question

I received a better offer from another company. Avery Dennison does not focus on being environmentally friendly and I wanted to work for a more responsible company.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avery Dennison.

Interview

I was interviewed by two recruiters that were visiting my campus. They were very focused on experience especially in work experience with excel, Six Sigma, and tools of quality.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe one of the tools of quality.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avery Dennison in March 2013.

Interview

it is a campus recruiting, one of our alumni came to our campus and interview me. it was a very short interview, takes about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• can you tell me one of the case that you have to deal with many difficulties/challenge at a time?   Answer Question

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avery Dennison (Niles, IL).

Interview

One on one interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avery Dennison in February 2013.

Interview

Went through Campus Career Services. Interviewed me in pairs. Are very specifically looking for Supply Chain undergraduates. Very casual and practical interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge with a colleague you have had?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avery Dennison (Lowell, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

On site interview at one of Avery's smaller plants. Three, 30 minute interviews each with 2 to 3 different people from the technical and managing team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very open to my schedule and let me pick my start date

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avery Dennison in August 2012.

Interview

e-mail communication from H.R to set up initial phone interview with the H.R manager. After H.R screening process, she set up the phone interview to speak with the hiring manager. then in person interview with group of peers, hiring manager and director of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for the salary

Lead Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avery Dennison (Brea, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

linkedin contact and basic information gathering followed by a phone interview and 2 in person interviews. the processes seemed to be slower than I would have expected. It seems as though the company was very cautious about hiring anyone.

Interview Questions

• technical information related to doing work as a DBA. UNIX specific questions. Knowledge of SQL, Korn shell and other detailed questions.   1 Answer