Avery Dennison Process Engineer Interview Questions

Process Engineer Interview

Very organized interview process, from initial recruiting to phone interview to on-site interviews. Avery Dennis had defined interview standards that were well-balanced with the personalities of the interviewers. I interviewed 4 pairs of people and requested an unplanned facility tour. The response after the interview was quick and positive. They seemed very concerned with my current benefit package, so they could make a competitive offer, but not too competitive.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were straightforward. The Avery questions were very standard and somewhat awkward. The interviewer's choice questions were easier and more of a conversation about shared experiences. Either way, the   Answer Question

The location was too far away from my home

Other Interview Reviews for Avery Dennison

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Avery Dennison in January 2013.

On site interview at one of Avery's smaller plants. Three, 30 minute interviews each with 2 to 3 different people from the technical and managing team.

Interview Questions
    Very open to my schedule and let me pick my start date

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Avery Dennison in March 2012.

I was applying for the GOLD Leadership program and was asked for an On-Campus Interview. Questions were centered around past project experience. This included name a time when a group member was not participating to their full extent and how you overcame it. Another question was along the lines of, How do you like to overcome problems, and give an example. The first question was a wide open question of "Besides what we see on your resume, what makes you an ideal candidate for the this program?" It is necessary to research the company first to try and impress them as they will not talk about themselves.

Interview Questions
    • Besides your resume, What makes you an ideal candidate for this program?   Answer Question
    • Name a problem you have come across and how you overcame it.   Answer Question