Avery Dennison Process Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lowell, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Avery Dennison in January 2013.

On site interview at one of Avery's smaller plants. Three, 30 minute interviews each with 2 to 3 different people from the technical and managing team.

Interview Questions
Very open to my schedule and let me pick my start date

Other Interview Reviews for Avery Dennison

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Avery Dennison in March 2012.

I was applying for the GOLD Leadership program and was asked for an On-Campus Interview. Questions were centered around past project experience. This included name a time when a group member was not participating to their full extent and how you overcame it. Another question was along the lines of, How do you like to overcome problems, and give an example. The first question was a wide open question of "Besides what we see on your resume, what makes you an ideal candidate for the this program?" It is necessary to research the company first to try and impress them as they will not talk about themselves.

Interview Questions
    • Besides your resume, What makes you an ideal candidate for this program?   Answer Question
    • Name a problem you have come across and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Worked for Avery Dennison? Contribute to the Community!