Aviation Institute Of Maintenance

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance.

Went to the first interview and it was really laid back. The only thing that really annoyed me is that the women wasn't punctual. She did seem pretty knowledgeable. The first interview is basic (you do have to fill the resume out in it's entirety). They are sticklers about references and make it a point to let you know that they will call them. She just went over all of the basic information and said that there is another interview with her boss before a decision is made.

Interview Questions
    • None. If you have been in admissions, you will be fine.   Answer Question

I didn't like the fact that she was late for the interview and I just started my job search.

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview was conducted face to face with two individuals. Received a phone call he next day with a job offer.

Career Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance in June 2012.

Interview was casual. I did more listening to the interviewer than the interviewer asking me. It was more of them selling the position to me.

Interview Questions

Salary was lower than I was expecting.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance in March 2011.

Sent in resume and received call short time later. Few questions over the phone. Interviewed in Manassas VA. Interviewed with an Instructor, HR and Dean of the School. It seemed most of the time I spent with the Dean she only could provide me with reasons I didn't want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a student who attempted to challenge you physically?   View Answer

She offered me 24 dollars an hour to work in the DC metro area. She said they would be willing to work with me to enable employment with a second job!!!!

Instructor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance in September 2010.

Multiple phone call to follow up on status of interview. hiring process was not well organized and documentation and paperwork was misplaced lost or not filed IAW Corporate regs. Organizational skills of company came into question or were using outdated proto-calls Ask lots of questons and read your notes and handbook!

vague