Aviation Institute Of Maintenance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative

Interviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance

Interview Details – Interview was conducted face to face with two individuals. Received a phone call he next day with a job offer.

Interview Question – Why are you here?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Career Services Interview

Career Services

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was casual. I did more listening to the interviewer than the interviewer asking me. It was more of them selling the position to me.

Interview Question – All easy questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was lower than I was expecting.

Instructor Interview

Instructor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aviation Institute Of Maintenance in September 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple phone call to follow up on status of interview. hiring process was not well organized and documentation and paperwork was misplaced lost or not filed IAW Corporate regs. Organizational skills of company came into question or were using outdated proto-calls Ask lots of questons and read your notes and handbook!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – vague

Worked for Aviation Institute Of Maintenance? Contribute to the Community!