Aviation Technical Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Master Mechanic Interview

Master Mechanic
Everett, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aviation Technical Services.

Interview Details – Not bad, having an A & P gets you a hirer starting wage. Asked about past expirence's. Asked what my military expirence was, type of A/C etc... If I had any issues with drug testing. If there were any limitaions that I had, like physical working odd hours or shifts. was I willing to work overtime, weekends. Was I willing to travel. Was I willing to train non aircraft expirenced personnel, of coarse I said no. The interview proccess was not unconfortable.

Interview Question – Describe a past situation from another work place that you had to handle that was hostile.   View Answer

Apprentice Mechanic Interview

Apprentice Mechanic
Everett, WA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Aviation Technical Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – interview at school located close to LAX airport. One interview and got the job a week later.

Interview Question – none all basic a&p knowledge questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Repair Engineer I Interview

Repair Engineer I
Everett, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aviation Technical Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR to set-up a phone interview a few days later. I agreed to a set time. The phone interview started about 5 minutes late. I was told I was going to interview with 2 people, but it was only one vocal on the phone. I'm assuming the other was not present so that is the reason why the phone interview was delayed. The other circumstance is the other person was only listening to my answers. The questions on the phone test were personality and experience questions except the last question, which was an information question. 2 business days later, I received a call from HR to set-up an in-person interview. I was told that I would be in a panel interview. I arrived a few minutes before the start of the meeting. The address I was given turned out to be the wrong address. Thankfully, all the buildings for this company are very close to each other. I still got to the front office on time. When I talked to security, he called the person, but she was not at her desk, so my panel interview started a few minutes late again. Finally, the interviewer came downstairs to meet me. She escorted me quickly to the room that we conducted the interview. I sat in front of five people who assembled quickly after I arrived. The five people had several questions that were pre-arranged. The order of the questioners were near random to me, but I knew the order of the questions since I peek at the questions while the panel was being assembled. The panel was not too intense which was good. The questions was all personality questions and experience with no emphasis on engineering.

Interview Questions

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Everett, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Aviation Technical Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was brought in to interview after ATS received my resume from a mutual colleague. HR called me for a quick phone screen but the woman I spoke with was very busy and had no time to complete the phone interview. She suggested that I come in for an interview. The process was about an hour long. I interviewed with a panel of three people. I felt that they had already chosen another candidate and did not seem very interested in me. The atmosphere in the office was quiet and a bit tense. My impression was that there was a lot going on and they needed to fill the position asap.

Interview Question – How do you work with or around a colleague with a difficult personality?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aviation Technical Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aviation Technical Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aviation Technical Services employees and interview candidates.