Avid Technology

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Avid Technology in February 2009.

After filling out the application, which was no big deal, I had initial phone interviews with the hiring manager, then another with an HR rep. Following that, I had in-depth phone interviews with three marketing managers, and two in-person interviews with additional marketing staff. All the Avid staff were highly intelligent and energetic; they're the kind of people I like working with. The interview questions were all the right ones; they learned about me, and I learned about them. It seemed like an excellent match. But following the interviews, I never heard back from HR, despite sending polite check-in emails every week. Three months after my interviews, I saw on their new web site that someone had the position. So I checked in with one of the people I interviewed with, who checked in with HR. Shortly thereafter, an HR rep sent me a note saying they'd gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How do you react in situations where the poor performance of co-workers make you angry?   View Answer