Avid Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avid Technology in January 2012.

Interview was with the Subject Matter experts., for 4 hrs with 6 people was hoping to get back to me.., but went with other candidate..

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience at your current job   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Avid Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tewksbury, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tewksbury, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Avid Technology in August 2007.

Phone screen by HR, Manager, then In-person 1x1 interview with 4 engineers (45 mins each).

Interview Questions
    Yes. You able to negotiate if you have offers. Company will going to negotiate if they really want you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Avid Technology in May 2009.

Phone interview was entirely technical. A lot of general computer science fundamentals type questions (i.e. stack vs heap, deadlock) and some C++ language specific questions.

The 1:1 took about half a day. Interviewed with about 4-5 diff people + somebody from HR. The people were friendly or the most part and the interviews weren't very technical. Got one guy who thought he was above me and openly mocked my prior industry experience (defense) then gave me a joke of a programming test and tutted at all of my answers even though I knew I was right. Other than that, it was a pleasant experience. They lowballed me on the salary though. Offered me something that was well below average for a senior software engineer and a solid 15K below what I was already making.

Interview Questions

Worked for Avid Technology? Contribute to the Community!