Avionte Staffing Software Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software in October 2013.

Applied online, phone interview with screener, invited for in-person interview with four people. Panel interview was a joke - they all asked the same questions using different words. Entire process took about 3 weeks. Received the standard thank you but no email about 7 days after I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions including: Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software.

Pretty straightforward and easy.

General Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software in October 2010.

The people who interviewed me had a very dry/sarcastic sense of humor and were hard to read and made me feel uncomfortable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avionte Staffing Software

Worked for Avionte Staffing Software? Contribute to the Community!