Avionte Staffing Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, phone interview with screener, invited for in-person interview with four people. Panel interview was a joke - they all asked the same questions using different words. Entire process took about 3 weeks. Received the standard thank you but no email about 7 days after I interviewed.

Interview Question – Standard questions including: Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward and easy.

General Interview

General

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Avionte Staffing Software in October 2010.

Interview Details – The people who interviewed me had a very dry/sarcastic sense of humor and were hard to read and made me feel uncomfortable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Avionte Staffing Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avionte Staffing Software interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Avionte Staffing Software employees and interview candidates.