Avionte Staffing Software Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avionte Staffing Software

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Recieved an email to set up an interview time, after I had submitted my resume. Had one in person interview with HR and a Tier 3 support tech. I heard back within a few days with an offer. I got a start date a couple weeks out. -- the interview process was comfortable and all parties involved were professional.

Interview Questions

• What Is something you do well (work related)? What is something you you struggle with?   Answer Question

Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I went through two separate interviews after applying with Avionte. I felt that the process went well with both of them. I was asked questions about my current position (at that time) and about myself in general. I was also given a good introduction to Avionte and what the environment and company is all about. Avionte was very flexable with giving me different date/time options for these interviews. This was important to me since I had a job at the time.

Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Avionte Staffing Software.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and easy.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Avionte Staffing Software (Eagan, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview with screener, invited for in-person interview with four people. Panel interview was a joke - they all asked the same questions using different words. Entire process took about 3 weeks. Received the standard thank you but no email about 7 days after I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions including: Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Avionte Staffing Software in October 2010.

Interview

The people who interviewed me had a very dry/sarcastic sense of humor and were hard to read and made me feel uncomfortable.