Avis Budget Group Data Support Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Data Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Avis Budget Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

From the time I applied online to the actual interview, it took 2 weeks. The building is guarded by security guards, so you have to check in and get a badge. The HR representive came to get me to bring me to the office and called the person in from the department to interview. The lady admitted she has no experience in interviewing. She said the boss was on vacation and she was going to pass on the notes to him when he gets in. She asked what position was I applying to, which I told her. She went on to explain briefly what the job entails. She then asked me is this the something I would be interested in and would be able to do, which I responded yes because of my education background. She says the position is not done as a group but independent, could I handle that. I said that it would not bother me because I would be working on paperwork and finding information for the claim department. She asked what are my strength and weaknesses, I answered that my strength is thatI can adapt to the changing environment because the work process might change or another software might be incorporated in the system. She asked me what made me apply to this company, I responded that I liked that fact that the company maintain stability in the recession. She asked did I have any questions for her, I asked about the company benefits, how ling the hiring process, and how many interviews needed for the position. She didn't know if the manager will want to do interviews himself when he gets in from vacation. Their benefits held steady even in recession.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply to this company?   1 Answer
  • What are your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer