Avis Budget Group

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2012.

I applied online and received an email with a phone number to call for a phone interview. The conversation went well and the interviewer was very nice but at the end of the interview, she said "The next step is to schedule a face-to-face interview. Unforturnately, we don't have any available schedule at this time. A recuiter will review your responses and contact you via telephone or email." I think the word "UNFORTUNATELY" is indicating "you are not selected for the next round.

Interview Questions

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in March 2009.

Phone interview with HR rep, followed by one on one with district manager, after that city manager interviews with you and district manager reporting to them.

Interview Questions