Avis Budget Group

www.avisbudgetgroup.com

Avis Budget Group Human Resources Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in November 2012.

A People Scout Recruiter contacted me maybe a day or two after I applied online. This was a short call to pre-screen applicants. Recruiter was very friendly. Basic questions were asked about salary requirements and about current and previous jobs. Once I passed that screening, a phone interview with the Area HR Mgr was set up a couple of weeks later. This lasted an hour and was very through. A few weeks later , I was asked to come in for group interview which consisted of 2 managers and the HR Mgr I had the phone interview with. The two managers were also very nice and I think I would have enjoyed working with them. The HR Mgr seemed to be annoyed when I asked the other managers similar questions I had asked her previously. I never heard back from the HR Mgr after my interview (even though I was told they would let me know either way), but its ok, I felt that they wanted someone with more experience than I had. I also felt the pay was a little low for all of the responsibilities this person would have.

Interview Questions
  • In person interview had pretty typical questions, why do you want to work here, describe how you deal with conflict. etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Human Resources Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in February 2010.

Submitted my application via their website. I googled the hiring manager and sent my application with a reiteration of my interest. 2 weeks later I received a phone call in which the manager asked me some questions regarding my past employers. We scheduled an interview in main office for the following week, this was a panel interview with HR West Coast Manager and HR Manager. It consisted of behavioral type questions. The people I met at the time of the interview seems very nice and the office receptionist was also very helpful. It's too bad I didn't get the offer, I'm sure I would have enjoyed working with them.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't ready for the question in which they asked what the differences were between federal and California specific laws even though it is a very reasonable question.   View Answer
    • Most questions were behavioral such as how have you handled a stressful situation, etc..   Answer Question