Avis Budget Group Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2010.

I was initially contacted by HR as a standard phone screen just to get to know me a little bit better and such. Through HR, I set up another phone interview with someone within the department and group that I was going to be working with. A day later, I was contacted by the manager of that department for the phone interview. She asked the standard interview questions; it wasn't very difficult. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and kind so I felt very comfortable. I should have been brought in for an in-person interview as well but I was in the middle of exams at the time and they were understanding enough to know that it would have been difficult for me to come in. The very next week, HR called me again to let me know that they were extending me an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in April 2012.

Easy interview. Staff didn't seem to understand the subject matter.

Hr very poor and hard to deal with

Interview Questions