Avis Budget Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Parsippany, NJ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by HR as a standard phone screen just to get to know me a little bit better and such. Through HR, I set up another phone interview with someone within the department and group that I was going to be working with. A day later, I was contacted by the manager of that department for the phone interview. She asked the standard interview questions; it wasn't very difficult. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and kind so I felt very comfortable. I should have been brought in for an in-person interview as well but I was in the middle of exams at the time and they were understanding enough to know that it would have been difficult for me to come in. The very next week, HR called me again to let me know that they were extending me an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Staff didn't seem to understand the subject matter.

Hr very poor and hard to deal with

Interview Questions

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!