Avis Budget Group

Average Difficulty
165 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – If you do well on the online survey someone will call you from 3rd party recruiting agency and ask you questions. After that the city manager will call you to set up an in person interview if you did well with the questions from the 3rd party interviewer.

SRA Interview

SRA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – Supervisors are great but during interviews be open and outgoing

Interview Question – why did I coose avis   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vehicle Return Associate Interview

Vehicle Return Associate
Fort Myers, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone call from corporate HR asking typical questions of:, describe your work ethic, how would you handle an angry customer, describe how you handled a dissatisfied customer in the past, what do you have to offer?

Interview Question – Question on what you did to diffuse a situation with an angry customer   Answer Question

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR in Dallas, When I went to interview the guy didn't know I was scheduled. Big red flag in my mind. Interview went fairly well but I was not offered the position and only found out through an email a week and a half later, also from Dallas.

Interview Question – Asked about leadership experience very in depth.   Answer Question

Parker Interview

Parker
Kenner, LA

I applied online and interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – it was good, they made u think it was a great company, until a week later after u start working

Interview Question – none, nothing they asked was challangeing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't get to negotiate....

Honolulu, HI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – Avis was extremely professional in their approach. They were thorough, however, they also made the experience very comfortable. They went above and beyond to accommodate for interview times. I had several interviews and was able to speak with people from the front desk sales all the way to the regional director. They made it very easy to feel like it would be a great place to work.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I accepted another opportunity with a different company

Very Easy Interview

Shuttler Interview

Shuttler
Jackson, MS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone by the supervisor and instructed to go to the Avis web site to submit my online application. After submitting the online application I was called into the supervisor's office for a personal interview. After the interview I was referred to an agency for a drug test. About a week later I was contacted to report to work.

Interview Question – No question was difficult   Answer Question

Interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview Details – Phone interview was easy.
A couple of in person interviews which really decide on whether you get the job. Do not be afraid to dig into the tough questions such as work hours and benefits. Hiring managers enjoy the competitive nature as well as the drive to succeed through effective time management.

Interview Question – Can you relocate   Answer Question

RSA Interview

RSA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – Knew someone at the location pretty much had the job before the interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – Two hour interview discussing the complex and basic job requirements and getting to know the individual and seeing their work ethic.

Negotiation Details – none