Avis Budget Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in April 2009.

Interview Details – Questions on schedule flexibility, working with others, customer service scenarios. It is all about taking care of the customer.

Interview Question – Will you relocate, always say yes even if the answer is no. They won't hire you if you say no.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, probably should have.

Local Market Sales Manager Interview

Local Market Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – hated it way too long over 1 month process come on people

Interview Question – the whole thing was a total nightmare   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – apply online, phone screen and on-site interview

Interview Question – during phone screen, asked technical questions regarding the use of Excel   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Pricing Analyst
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – Found job posting online and applied with my resume. Received a call back within a couple days to set up a phone interview. Had an in-person interview set up with 24 hours of phone interview. Met with two separate groups for approximately 45 minutes each during the interview, and received an offer approximately two weeks later.

Interview Question – They had you review data in a manner similar to how you would in the position, though they helped you through it. They didn't expect you to have it perfected, but enough general knowledge to work your way through it.   Answer Question

Shuttler Interview

Shuttler

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Using local job search engine, found Avis was hiring; went through the the thorough web site process and received a call shortly from the HR mgr locally. Set an interview time after answering some questions over the phone. Met with Avis airport manager for one on one interview. Very enjoyable and no-pressure atmosphere there. After interview, I was told I would be hearing from them soon. And in a few days, HR called and offered me a position in which I accepted.

Interview Question – Really, there weren't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

RSA Interview

RSA
Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very Positive And Willing To Fit You In The Best Position Within The Company

Interview Question – There Really Wasn't Any They Were Very Straight Forward And Honest What You See Is What You Get.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy As Pie

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Rental Sales Agent
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in June 2009.

Interview Details – One interview. They make sure you are not afraid to work in the public trying to secure sales, so one has to be a bit aggresive and outgoing.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiation? It was a set amount, there was no negotiation.

Rsa Interview

Interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview Details – Called for interview, went over role play sales, and past work experience

Interview Question – Where do you see your self in five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – base rate firm

Very Easy Interview

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Rental Sales Agent
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – I did one phone interview that was easy since I have 13 years of great customer service. Then when I went to the interview. I got chewed out for parking on the lot. Please note there is no other place to park. The first thing that lady said was "ooh let me stop you right here. You take classes? Unless you trying to drop them." I had a blank stare. For 9.45 an hour you want me to have all availability and I can't go to school? I said you can't go to school and work here? She said No-We don't work with your schedule you work with ours." With a snappy attitude. I packed my things and proceeded to leave and i was told i had to keep my application there?? WHY> I will never work for a company that is not helpful with students that want to go to school. Unless you have all the free time in the world and plan to never get a degree ever. This will be the perfect place for you. Oh the guy who was suppose to interview me was late to.

Operations Manager Trainee Interview

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is pretty simple, fill out an application online and they will call you back. I was interviewed by the airport manager first, then sales manager. The sales manager was bringing in his friend for the job so that's why I didn't get it. I went in the interview with a B.S degree and military experience but of course the sales manager looked out for his friend who only had a diploma.

Interview Question – Standard questions, Why Avis? Describe yourself in three words, how will you motivate your employees   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avis Budget Group