Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

interviewed at Avis Budget Group in March 2010.

1. Phone screening with recruiting firm. 2. In-person interview with recruiting firm. 3. Phone interview with hiring manager. 4. In-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • "Tricky" question: Who was the most difficult customer or client you ever had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2011.

If you do well on the online survey someone will call you from 3rd party recruiting agency and ask you questions. After that the city manager will call you to set up an in person interview if you did well with the questions from the 3rd party interviewer.

SRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Supervisors are great but during interviews be open and outgoing

Vehicle Return Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in August 2013.

Phone call from corporate HR asking typical questions of:, describe your work ethic, how would you handle an angry customer, describe how you handled a dissatisfied customer in the past, what do you have to offer?

Interview Questions
    • Question on what you did to diffuse a situation with an angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Contacted by HR in Dallas, When I went to interview the guy didn't know I was scheduled. Big red flag in my mind. Interview went fairly well but I was not offered the position and only found out through an email a week and a half later, also from Dallas.

Parker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kenner, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

it was good, they made u think it was a great company, until a week later after u start working

Interview Questions
    didn't get to negotiate....

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in January 2013.

Avis was extremely professional in their approach. They were thorough, however, they also made the experience very comfortable. They went above and beyond to accommodate for interview times. I had several interviews and was able to speak with people from the front desk sales all the way to the regional director. They made it very easy to feel like it would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

I accepted another opportunity with a different company

Operations Manager Interview

Phone interview was easy.
    A couple of in person interviews which really decide on whether you get the job. Do not be afraid to dig into the tough questions such as work hours and benefits. Hiring managers enjoy the competitive nature as well as the drive to succeed through effective time management.

Shuttler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in January 2014.

I was contacted by phone by the supervisor and instructed to go to the Avis web site to submit my online application. After submitting the online application I was called into the supervisor's office for a personal interview. After the interview I was referred to an agency for a drug test. About a week later I was contacted to report to work.

RSA Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Knew someone at the location pretty much had the job before the interview