Avis Budget Group Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Found job posting online and applied with my resume. Received a call back within a couple days to set up a phone interview. Had an in-person interview set up with 24 hours of phone interview. Met with two separate groups for approximately 45 minutes each during the interview, and received an offer approximately two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They had you review data in a manner similar to how you would in the position, though they helped you through it. They didn't expect you to have it perfected, but enough general knowledge to work your way through it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Not difficult. Usually a phone interview and then an in person. They go over resume and past experience, they want to get a feel for the kind of person you are and if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Random questions, what motivates you? what is one flaw about yourself?   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. I was invited to come in the follow week for a 1 on 1 interview and a group interview.

I was invited back the following week to meet with 2 more manager in the pricing department. I was also asked to take a skills test.

I received and accepted my offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a spread sheet analysis on the spot. It took me by surprise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

first was a 15 minute phone screen, discussing why you want the job etc.. then a week later had in person which was 30minutes 1:1 with hr and then another 30minute panel interview with 3 managers.

what are some criticism that a past employer gave you during a review?
    what motivates you?
    how would you describe an ideal manager?