Avis Budget Group

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RSA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – Knew someone at the location pretty much had the job before the interview

Very Easy Interview

Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very Positive And Willing To Fit You In The Best Position Within The Company

Interview Question – There Really Wasn't Any They Were Very Straight Forward And Honest What You See Is What You Get.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy As Pie

Interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview Details – Called for interview, went over role play sales, and past work experience

Interview Question – Where do you see your self in five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – base rate firm

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – This was done with 3 people, the shift manager, Airport Manager, ad DM. They ask you questions about experience and have a mock car rental experience. There is a drug test and a pretty strict background check. there is no salary negotiation so that's easy, but there are regular raises given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation because it. Is negotiated within a union contract. The contract is renegotiated regularly and each employee has a chance to have their say.

RSA
City of London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview Details – Call from 3rd party recruiter to start with phone interview, then another phone interview, then live interview. Questions were pretty standard for a sales position... what experience do you have? Sell me an object in the room, etc., etc... Manager was very nice and approachable, and gave a quick rundown of what was expected

RSA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – First interview entailed a one on one with the divisional manager asked what are you like? Be prepared to sell something and overcome objections. Also be very outgoing. Second interview is more of just a personal interview why you want to work here what your like and so forth. Not to hard if you have had a sales position before than you should be familiar with the interview process. Make sure to ask questions if you don't ask for the job you don't deserve it, its a sales job so sell yourself and make sure you close the sale/interview. Peace hope that helps someone out.

Interview Question – sell me this cell phone   Answer Question

RSA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Avis Budget Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – In the interview, there was talk of previous jobs and dealing with customer. Since this position is sales, they also do a role play where you showcase your ability to sell. I showed a bit of personality, but I was very nervous. But, they were in the middle of recent turn over. I've heard rumors about how the rsa do not stay long. The probationary period was discussed wherein you must meet certain sales goals, or you will not make it.

Interview Questions

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!