Avis Budget Group

Avis Budget Group Shift Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2010.

3 Step process, First they bring you in to do a basic ,math and skills test, they score it and if you pass it you will be scheduled for step 2. Then you meet with the Airport manager (GM) for your first interview, dress for success, and keep in mind the company is a hands on company, not looking for fancy words or crazy education information. 2nd Interview is with District Manager and he will ask you a serious of questions mostly mirroring what the GM asked you but some more difficult. They do have a script they use, but he didnt read it or use it from what I saw.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you led a team from a miscue to a sucess and explain how you got there.   Answer Question
Basic, however I did counter a higher amount and they met me in the middle. So YES you can negotiate a larger salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in February 2010.

Interview started with HR recruiter contacting me concerning position and a preliminary interview. Next interview was more formal and was with City Manager and District Manager. Pretty standard situational behavorial questions. After that interview, I was given a tour by a Shift Manager of the operation and what the job consisted of.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation when you just couldn't please a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in January 2010.

Everyone who i interviewed with was great. Interviews were with three different days which was a little inconvenient but was worth it. Interview went over past experiences and what i expect in the future. I believe it will be a great company to work for.

Shift Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Avis Budget Group in February 2010.

Basic interview. Tell me about yourself, what are you long term goals, how can you help this company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with an irate customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question