Avisolve Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avisolve

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Avisolve.

Interview

Avisolve is looking for motivated sales people. You do NOT need to have a background as an IT Manager or Network Administrator to be able to sell IT equipment. You can learn the lingo in a matter of days, and learn the rest on the job.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Avisolve.

Interview

Good communication, fast response.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Avisolve (Chandler, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

They do a group interview approach or at least with me. I did an interview with the VP of Sales and Operations manager together. I then did another interview with the VP of Sales. Good guys!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No they just pay 50% of the profit to everyone so they don't negotiate.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Avisolve (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The breadth of products we sell can be intimidating. You may be asked how to sell a certain product.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. There is no bickering over salary, as this is mostly a commission job. You have the choice of starting off with a draw plus limited commission, or no draw and HUGE commission.