Avisolve Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avisolve

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Avisolve in January 2014.

They do a group interview approach or at least with me. I did an interview with the VP of Sales and Operations manager together. I then did another interview with the VP of Sales. Good guys!

Interview Questions
    No they just pay 50% of the profit to everyone so they don't negotiate.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Avisolve in October 2013.

Avisolve is looking for motivated sales people. You do NOT need to have a background as an IT Manager or Network Administrator to be able to sell IT equipment. You can learn the lingo in a matter of days, and learn the rest on the job.

Interview Questions
    • The breadth of products we sell can be intimidating. You may be asked how to sell a certain product.   View Answer
    Easy. There is no bickering over salary, as this is mostly a commission job. You have the choice of starting off with a draw plus limited commission, or no draw and HUGE commission.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Avisolve.

Good communication, fast response.

Interview Questions

Worked for Avisolve? Contribute to the Community!